"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Monday, May 12, 2008

Woot me!

I've discovered a new obsession fun diversion: the deal-a-day site known as Woot. Every day at midnight, they put up one item for sale at a ridiculously low price, and when they're gone, they're gone; it could be minutes, it could be hours. You never know what they're going to have for sale in advance, or when an item might sell out, so the only thing to do is go there and check it out every day as soon after midnight as possible, in case it's something you might actually want. For example, just the other day I snagged this lovely Mr. Toast T-Shirt for a mere five bucks:


Uber-fashionable, eh? Of course, I think this one would have been much more appropriate:

1 Comments:

  • At 5/12/2008 09:25:00 AM, Blogger SupaCoo said…

    Travis got me my Roomba from Woot, but I've kind of forgotten about it since then. And since now that I have a time advantage, I should be able to check it right when I get into work (about midnight, for ya'll North Americaners). Woot indeed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home