"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bad blogger (revised)

My apologies for not posting much of anything lately ... I seem to have developed a bad case of Brain Drain (I hate it when that happens), also known as "LABS", or Lazy-Ass Blogger Syndrome. Anyway, until something more substantial comes along, here's a little bit of fluff in the form of a quiz called "Guess The Corporate Slogan". How ad-savvy are you? I got a 10 out of 10, which apparently makes me something of a Media Whore. By the way, if you're wondering what's been hot and what's not in the past year, a brand-name recognition survey conducted by the site revealed that "Google" was the biggest winner, while "Britney Spears" was the biggest loser. Insert obvious Pop-Tart joke here.

Speaking of the dear girl, I came upon these photos and was struck by the uncanny resemblance between Britney and Sally Field. I mean, other than the obvious hair color (when she had hair, that is) and age differences, don't you think they look like twins separated at birth?



Note for those keeping track: this post hereby represents my scraping the bottom of the barrel. Thankfully, however, I now have nowhere to go but up.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home