"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Friday, March 03, 2006

Waiter, there's fur in my meatloaf sandwich

Happy CatBlogging Friday, everyone. Today we present:

Now, using this Advanced Knowledge you have obtained from B. Kliban, see if you can identify which of the three pictures below is that of an actual meatloaf:

Figure 1


Figure 2


Figure 3


The correct answer, of course, is "Figure 2".

If you'd like to see more meat loaf photos (or other cute felines), be sure and check out this week's Carnival of the Cats, which will be hosted by Catcall, starting Sunday evening.

5 Comments:

  • At 3/03/2006 04:01:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    LOL!! I'm going to be laughing at this for a LONG time!!! THats funny shit man.. nice post, very nice!

     
  • At 3/03/2006 05:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just last night I was explaining the cat/meatloaf phenomenon! The similarities are quite uncanny!

     
  • At 3/04/2006 12:31:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    still laughing....

     
  • At 3/04/2006 11:06:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Glad I could make you chuckle!

     
  • At 3/05/2006 02:48:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Cool! Sorry I didn't see your message sooner or I would have definitely given you a holla. I played some Chicane tonight, and was thinking you might have liked it. What time did you tune in? Generally, I only get on the mic and make a fool out of myself during the first 2 hours of the show, from 9-11 (central time). I don't say much after that as I'm playing the "album of the week" and Armin van Buuren segments. But I'm very pleased to know you were listening anyway. How did you like it? Yeah, I know ... don't quit my day job, eh? (too late, already did) :^)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home