"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Random stupid question

Questions, Mr. Toast gets questions:

Q: Of all the ball pythons kept as exotic pets in the USA, what percentage of them are named "Monty"?
A: I have no freaking idea.

However, in an attempt to research the answer to this burning issue, I am asking anyone who stumbles across this page to take the following educational yet statistically meaningless...

Great Python Survey


Yes, I have a pet python and his/her name is "Monty"
Yes, I have a pet python, but it has a different name.
No, I do not have a pet python.
No, I do not have a pet python and Mr. Toast is an idiot.



View Results
Make your own damn poll

Yes friends, NaBloPoMo continues here at Wind In The Wire. Don't say I didn't warn you about the dumbass posts. But by Grabthar's hammer, I put something up today!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11/05/2006 07:02:00 PM, Blogger bossann said…

    OK, it wasn't enlightening or informative like most of your other posts...but this one was short, sweet, and hilarious! Let’s hear it for NaBloPoMo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home