"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Monday, August 07, 2006

Just one more reason why I hate Paris Hilton

Celebrity Airhead has the nerve to compare herself to Princess Diana during UK interview, and also claims she is not a slut (from The Associated Press):

25-year old hotel heir and uber-socialite Paris Hilton (caution: link NSFW) told the British edition of GQ magazine in a recent interview that she is "very shy" and relates to the late Princess Diana of Wales, who was hounded by photographers.

"I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had," Hilton is quoted as saying.

During the interview, Hilton also displayed some political illiteracy. When asked about British Prime Minister Tony Blair, her response was: "Who? Oh, yeah, he's like your president. I don't know what he looks like."

Hilton also told the magazine she collects $500,000 in fees just to show up at parties and other events from Las Vegas to Tokyo. Her best-paying gig, she said, was a recent Austrian appearance. "I had to say "hi" and tell them why I loved Austria so much," she is quoted as saying.

And why does she like Austria? "Because they pay me $1 million to wave at crowds!"

She also says that she is sick of boyfriends and is celibate. After gaining international fame when former boyfriend Rick Solomon posted a videotape of the couple having sex on the Internet, Hilton denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle. "I'm not having sex for a year. I'll kiss, but nothing else," she said, and also told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime.

Of the videotape that became one of the most searched-for items on the Internet in 2003, she said: "I never received a dime from it. It's just dirty money and he should give it all to some charity for the sexually abused or something."

3 Comments:

  • At 8/07/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    dido-I don't like her either.

     
  • At 8/07/2006 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    I can not stand Paris Hilton. The ONLY reason why she is famous is because every male thinks she pretty and her daddy owns a hotel chain. She is really a "nobody". I have never EVER seen anyone who "isn't" famouse become so fricken popular and that is the number one thing about her that pisses me off.

     
  • At 8/08/2006 01:29:00 PM, Blogger Chandira said…

    Paris? She's awesome.

    I love her, just because she's so obnoxious.. lol And she's provided the world with so many laughs.
    But I can't say I'd like her as a neighbour.
    When I was off work sick for a few days, a month back, i sat and watched that show she does with Nicole Ritchie, just purely for masochistic reasons, and was utterly thunderstruck by exactly how dumb she really is. But, Nicole Ritchie is worse, she's nasty, as well as dumb. She definitely out-skanks Paris.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home