"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Friday, June 09, 2006

Audioblogging

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird ... it's a plane ... it's the Wind In The Wire Audioblog! Hot damn! Yes folks, follower of the herd that I am, I've decided to jump on the Audioblogging bandwagon. Unfortunately, I have to go out of town this weekend, so a friend of mine has volunteered to produce the first audioblog and will post it directly to the blog after he records it. As soon as he does so, you should see a flash media player box below this text, and can just click on the "play" button to listen. I can't wait to hear it myself when I return to town on Monday. Have a great weekend, everyone!

[Personal note to Rev. Blair - please insert the audio link right here when you finish it, then remove this comment. Thanks, -Mr. T.]


5 Comments:

  • At 6/09/2006 09:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Toaster Boy - I gotta the audio posted fa yoo. We habbin sum fun now, you betchum.

     
  • At 6/09/2006 11:04:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    love it! sounds like you had lots of fun rev. blair :)

     
  • At 6/10/2006 03:20:00 PM, Blogger Max and Me said…

    Oh my gosh!!!! that was so great! hmm...who is this mysterious rev. blair?

     
  • At 6/10/2006 06:15:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Well Meander, nowadays it's very trendy to have your own personal Spiritual Advisor. Since I'm not into Scientology like Tom Cruise, until I can find a more suitable Guru I'm stuck with The Ultra Right Rev. Blair Jakovsky, associate pastor of The First Church of the Gooey Death and Discount House of Worship in Del Rio, Texas (Home of Holyland USA, America's first truly religious amusement park). Rev. Blair claims to be from an undetermined Eastern European country, and practices a little-known religion called Frisbeeterianism: the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there. However, he also has had more traditional training at Landover Baptist University, so he's OK by me, at least until something better comes along. Glory!

     
  • At 6/11/2006 08:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahahaha! That's some funny shit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home