"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Audio tomfoolery

Some of my bloggin' buddies have been experimenting with posting audio clips on their web pages, so today I'm playing around with a service called Odeo. It allows you to upload an mp3 file from your computer to be hosted on their site, where you can then link to it on your blog in the form of an embedded Flash media player. So to test this, I'm using a silly little tune I wrote and recorded a few years back called "Funk Buggy". Mercifully, I don't sing on it, but that is me playing all the instruments.


Let's see how well this works. If nothing else, it should be good for a laugh!

1 Comments:

  • At 6/08/2006 10:23:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    I think your audio is super fun! WIthout words, it sounds like an intro theme song to an 80's sitcom... but I like it, it made me tap my toes :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home