"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Who, me?

From the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz:

Your Sins are Revealed, Your Fate is Sealed


Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Sloth is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that condemns you to hell.

Greed:Medium

Gluttony:High

Wrath:Medium

Sloth:Very High

Envy:Medium

Lust:High

Pride:Medium



Ack! So this means I'm a lazy-ass horndog who eats like a pig? Well, I don't think I'm that bad, but my honest answers to this quiz unfortunately seem to reveal otherwise. Not good. Looks like I better get working on cleaning up my act, toot sweet.

But wait - hold the phone: it might sound better just to say that I'm a cultured connoisseur of fine dining and beautiful women, who believes strongly in the conservation of personal energy. Yeah, that's the ticket!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home