"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving Photoblog

Back home again, with a bunch o'photos to show you. I must admit I'm a bit envious of people who post those wonderful pics of their kids, when the cutest things I usually have available to take pictures of are our cats. So, since I had some bona fide source material to work with last week, I went a little nuts. (Yes, I know ... I need to get out more often.)

Anyway, the slides are optomized for 1024x768 screen size, and a broadband connection is highly recommended, otherwise the images will take a little while to download. Hope you like 'em.

Click here to start the show.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/27/2005 11:48:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    I enjoyed the pics of your Thanksgiving. Those kids are ADORABLE! Bev and Ray have a beautiful home and their property looks so peaceful! I laughed my ass off at the pics of you two having your "heated" discussion, although I think PART of it was staged... hmmmm...Very entertaining! Oh, and you're right FuzzyButt and your cat look a like. The other one looks.... scary.

     
  • At 11/29/2005 03:24:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Thanks! Yeah, you might say I took a little "dramatic license" with the last set of photos, but when Ray learned that the pics would be posted on the Internet for millions of people to see, he was more than glad to play along. BTW, I also told Callie (bka "Mistress Caledonia du Chat") about your comment that she looked "scary", and she had quite the indignant little cat laugh about it - you can see her reaction here. She said it is not her fault that she was born a calico, and she is tired of her good-looking tabby big brother getting all the attention. She added that if she did not look her usual gorgeous self in the picture, it was entirely the fault of the insufferable fur-worshipping human she graciously allows to live with her for not providing the proper lighting conditions and/or taking a bad photo. This comes, I should mention, from the cat who runs and hides under the bed whenever the doorbell rings. Scary indeed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home