"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Embarassing stuff about me

Hat tip to Brandi for today's post inspiration:


Three Favorite Colors:
1. Blue
2. Earth tones
3. Sunset orange/violet

Three Truths About You:
1. I'm not as brave as I like people to think I am
2. I couldn't live without music
3. I can be somewhat of a perfectionist at times

Three Things You Want Really Badly:
1. A cure for Pulmonary Fibrosis (and other major illnesses)
2. World Peace - now
3. A purebred Birman cat

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Really big, ugly, hairy bugs, especially spiders
2. Walking into a pitch-dark room
3. Conservative Republicans

Three Everyday Essentials:
1. My oxygen concentrator
2. My laptop
3. Coffee

Three Favorite Songs at the Moment:
1. "World On Fire" by Sarah McLachlan
2. "Time Goes By" by Carrie Skipper
3. "Satellite" by Oceanlab

Three Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. To be able to talk about anything
2. Mutual trust and understanding
3. Lots of snogging!

Three Places You Would Love to Visit:
1. Spain, esp. Barcelona, Granada, Almunecar, & Balearic Islands (Ibiza!)
2. Buenos Aires and/or Rio de Janeiro
3. Australia

Three ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
1. I never ask for directions (never get lost, so don't need to!)
2. I love pizza & beer
3. Beautiful blondes - oh, yeah! (before they all disappear)

Last Three People You Talked To:
1. Susan (my wife)
2. Peter (my friend in Mass.)
3. The U.P.S. Guy

Three Regrets:
1. Not having children
2. My "musical career" never really got off the ground
3. I've been a jerk in the past and hurt someone's feelings

Three Things You Want to do in the Next Few Years:
1. Remain alive
2. uh, what else is there?
3.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11/09/2005 09:59:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    You have to pass it on!

     
  • At 11/10/2005 12:15:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Austin(?): Hi to a fellow Texan, and thanks for the comment. You have a cool blog -- I like all the pictures. Care to tell your "real" name? Sorry to read about your car tires being ripped off, that had to have been a shock for sure.

    Brandi: OK, I tag April. I'm also going to e-mail it to a couple of people, does that count?

    BTW, this was the first post in which I've experimented with embedded mp3 tags. If it does what it's supposed to, you should see a little mini-player next to the Sarah McLachlan song and can click the "play" button to hear it. Will y'all please let me know if it works OK? It may need QuickTime installed, I'm not sure.

    I've also made two "regular" links to the other two songs in that section, which should play in a new window when clicked, regardless of whether QT is present or not.

    This could be fun! :^)

     
  • At 11/10/2005 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Your "embedded mp3 tag" works!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home