"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Friday, June 02, 2006

Ask Mister Toast!

Okay folks, it's audience participation time. I'm feeling a bit cheeky so I thought I'd try something different on the blog today: Wind In The Wire presents a new and possibly semi-regular feature (if it doesn't fall flat on its face) entitled "Ask Mr. Toast!" (possible alternate title: "Mr. Toast Answers Them Freakin' Questions!"). As the name implies, this is an invitation for you, the reader, to ask me anything that happens to pop into your head, and I will do my best to answer your question fully and honestly. Sample things you might want to ask could possibly include (but not necessarily be limited to):

• Stuff about me
• Computer technical questions
• Personal advice, ala "Dear Abby"
• Trivia or General Knowledge

Seriously, I will attempt to answer any question to the best of my ability. If I don't know the answer, I'll research it and either find out or provide a link to the relevent information. If you completely stump me, or ask a personal question that's just way too embarrassing, I will say so; however, nothing is off limits and I'm pretty open-minded, so I expect this will be a last resort.

So what's on your mind, peeps? Ask away!

3 Comments:

  • At 6/03/2006 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Max and Me said…

    what a great idea! how many cats do you currently own and what are their names?


    ----------
    Thanks, what a nice question! My current feline population stands at three: Callie and Tiger are brother and sister, half of a litter of four kittens that mysteriously showed up in our back yard a couple of years ago. We were able to find homes for two of the four, and kept these guys. Callie's a beautiful tortoise-shell female, and Tiger's a grey and black tiger-stripe male. Both of them are very shy around other people and will hide under the bed for hours when anyone even comes to the door. Our newest addition to the family is Fuzzy, a long-haired tuxedo cat who has been with us since about December. He too showed up as a stray, and we went through a long domestication process which I chronicled here on the blog. I'll post more pictures of all of them this week!

     
  • At 6/03/2006 06:05:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    hm... wow... I'll have to think about this one for a couple hours...hmmmm....where did I put that freakin' thinking cap?....

     
  • At 6/03/2006 07:57:00 PM, Blogger Max and Me said…

    here is another question...have you always owned cats or have you ever had a dog? i have had both but i am definitely a cat person myself.


    ----------
    I had a dog when I was a boy, a collie-husky mix named "Sandy". It's been only cats since then, however.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home