"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Thursday, March 01, 2007

This bulletin just in

Always alert in my relentless quest to keep Wind in the Wire readers informed on world events, a couple of weeks ago I spotted this shocking headline at the Boston Globe website:


Good Lord, I had no idea. Isn't it wonderful that we have the media to pass along this sort of earth-shattering news? Of course, the study only notes this reaction from "young people". One could infer, then, that middle-age people find that sex makes them feel better than a root canal but not as good as, say, chocolate cheesecake. As for old folks, they might vaguely recall that sex used to make them feel good, but it was really too long ago to remember, and all things considered, these days they'd just as soon prefer a nice bowel movement.

Personally speaking, I think either this or this might do it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home