"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Friday, October 07, 2005

Psst! Hey, you! Wanna see a photo of my cute, hairy little pussy?

Now that I have your attention (you were expecting ... what? get your mind out of the gutter), this is mainly an experiment to try uploading and placement of images in this here blog. If you're into cute cat photos, I've got a boatload of 'em but I'll spare you - at least for now. I have two cats, and tend to take pictures of them when either (a) they do something adorable, which is fairly often, or (b) i'm totally bored, which also happens on a regular basis. So, a cat pic may crop up here and there on occasion. Blogger makes this pretty easy, and overall I've been quite pleased with how this thing works. Leave it to Google to take blogging to the great unwashed masses. It used to be that long ago (i.e., last month), publishing a blog was an arduous process that required a degree in computer science, so only those who really really had something important to say went to the effort to do one. Now, if someone of my ilk can blog with only a few lazy-ass mouse clicks, that's gotta mean something, and I'm not sure it's all good. The ten-horned beasts may not be far behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home