"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Monday, May 14, 2007

I think they mean "rate"

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day weekend.

I started my day today, as I do most every day, with a cup of coffee and checking my e-mail. Here's an actual, un-retouched screen grab from this morning's "in" box:


Whoa, now that's what I call a hotel amenity. I guess these must be your high-class "designer" rats, which are apparently exclusive to the Marriott, and not the ordinary garden-variety rats you might find at a Holiday Inn or Motel 6.

Get out the credit card, I gotta book this one toot sweet!

4 Comments:

  • At 5/14/2007 07:39:00 PM, Blogger Sphincter said…

    Wow, you must be important! I NEVER get offers for exclusive rats. Not even exclusive mice.

     
  • At 5/14/2007 09:46:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    hmmm.. maybe thats what were doing wrong at the Comfort Inn.... Call in the exclusive rats!

     
  • At 5/16/2007 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    As a Mature Traveler, I love Choice Hotels. Friendly. Value. Choice Hotels has perfect, affordable, attractive hotel rooms and Excellent Service, not to mention a Free Continental Breakfast at most locations. In fact, I'd have to say they are the Best Hotel Valueâ„¢ anywhere.

    Can you get me an employee discount on my next trip to Houston?

     
  • At 5/16/2007 09:33:00 PM, Blogger Daisy Martin said…

    I was supposed to get a free night at Residence Inn (Which is a Mariott property) because of some problems with feathers pillows (I'm allergic) at the one we stayed at in Manhattan Beach CA but I think I fell through the cracks because it never arrived. Maybe they'll give me an exclusive rat instead.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home