"Madame, bear in mind That princes govern all things--save the wind." -Victor Hugo, The Infanta's Rose

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Photos

In the course of moving files from my old laptop over to my new one, I found a couple of cute pictures that were taken over the holidays at the relatives, and wanted to share them. This is me with my 5-year old niece, Mallory, who decided to introduce me to her family of stuffed bears. I have no idea why she's got That Look.


Can you find Mr. Toast in this photo?

4 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2007 09:56:00 AM, Blogger Daisy Martin said…

    I am sure we all knew you were really a teddy bear anyway.

    And frankly, I think your neice knows something about you that we don't. The look says it all!

     
  • At 2/11/2007 10:03:00 AM, Blogger jbwritergirl said…

    ET- phone home. Looks like you were having a far better time than her.

     
  • At 2/11/2007 08:29:00 PM, Blogger Max and Me said…

    awww...these photos are adorable! i love your expression and hers too...perfect!

     
  • At 2/11/2007 10:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Someone beat me to the E.T. joke!

    Glad to hear from ya. I hope to be back in the saddle again. I'm so tired these days. At the most inoportunistic times too. Sick & tired of being sick & tired! Ah well, gotta keep on fighting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home